Allyson Felix Biography
Allyson Felix is a famous American track and field sprinter specialising in 100m, 200m, 4×400 meter relay. She is 200-meter Olympic champion since 2012- and three-time world champion. Felix is one of the most decorated athletes in the United States with over 11 Gold medals. She has several silver and bronze medals in both 200, 4×400 meters relays.
Allyson Felix Birthday and Age
Allyson was born as Allyson Michelle Felix, on November 8, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her birth sign is Scorpio.
Allyson Felix Family
Allyson was born and raised by both parents in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. Her original hometown is Santa Clarita, California. Allyson is a daughter to Paul Felix the father and Marlean Felix, the mother. Her father is an ordained minister and a professor of the New Testament at Masters’s Seminary in Santa Clarita Valley while her mother is an elementary school teacher at Balboa Magnet Elementary. She has one brother, Wes Felix a sprinter too. Allyson is a Christian of American nationality; citizenship and she is of African-American ethnicity and multiracial.
Allyson Felix Height and Weight
Felix has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) and weigh 121 lbs (55 kg). She wears a dress of size 10(US) and shoe size 5 (US).
Allyson Felix Marriage
Allyson is married to her longtime boyfriend, fiancée Kenneth Ferguson, an American Sprinter and huddler. The couple has been in a healthy love relationship for five years before engagement and wedding where they exchanged their marriage vows.
Allyson Felix Children
Allyson has one child from her marriage with Kenneth. She is a wonderful mom to Camryn Ferguson
Allyson Felix Career
Allyson began her sprinting career while at ninth grade when she finished 7th in 200m at CIF California State meet. She was named the national High School Athlete of the Year by Track and Field news. She finished second in 200m at the US Indoor Track and Field Championship. She ran the fastest in Mexico City with 22.11 seconds, and made history in High School girls. She has since natured her career as a sprinter specializing in 200m, 4x400m relay and 100m races.
Allyson Felix Personal Bests
- 60m: 7.10 in 2012 in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
- 100m: 10.89 seconds in London 2012
- 150m: 16.36 in Manchester 2013
- 200m: 21.69 in 2012 in Osaka, Japan
- 400m: 49.26 in 2012 in Beijing, China
- 300m: 36.33 33 in 2012 Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Allyson Felix National Titles
- Six Time National 200 meters Champion
- Three Time national 400 meters Champion
- U.S. National 100 meters Champion
Allyson Felix Gold Medals
- 2001 World Youth Championships: 100 metres and Medley events
- 2003 Pan American Games: 4×400 meters relays
- 2005 World Champions 200 meters
- 2006 World Athletics Final 200 meters
- 2007 World Championships: 200 meters and 4×400 meters Relays
- 2008 Olymoic Games: 4x400m relays
- 2009 World Championships: 200m, 4x400m Relays
- 2010 World indoor Championships: 4x400m Relays
- 2011 World Championships: 4x400m Relays
- 2012 Olympic Games: 200m, 4x400m Relays, 4x100m relays
- 2015 World Championships: 400m
- 2016 Olympic Games: 4x400m Relays, 4x100m relays
- 2017 World Championship: 4x400m Relays, 4x100m relays
- 2019 World Championships: 4x400m Relays, 4x100m relays, 4x400m Mixed Relays
- 2021 Olympic Games: 4x400m Relays
Allyson Felix Silver and Bronze Medals
- 2002 World Junior Championship silver in 4x400m Relays
- 2003 Pan American Games Bronze in 200m
- 2004 Olympic Games, Silver in 200m
- 2006 World Championship, Bronze in 100m
- 2008 Olympic Games, Silver in 200m
- 2011 World Championships, Bronze in 200m and Silver in 400m
- 2015 World Relays, Silver in 4x400m Relays
- 2015 World Championships: silver in 4x400m Relays, and 4x100m Relays
- 2017 World Championships: Bronze in 400m
- 2021 Olympic Games, Bronze in 400
Allyson Felix Salary
Allyson is approximated to earn an annual salary of $880,000 from her wrestling career.
Allyson Felix Net Worth
Allyson is rated to be worth $4.5 million including her earnings, assets and investments.