Robin Givens biography
Robin Givens is an American actress, stage, and model. She once won the role of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom Head of the Class in 1986. She has also been involved in film roles and television shows. She hosted duties in January, 2000on the syndicated talk show, ‘Forgive or Forget.’ Since then, she has appeared in many films and TV shows.
Robin Givens Age
Robin was born on the 27th of November, 1964, in New York, United States of America.
Robin Givens Height and Weight
Robins stands at a height of 1.65 meters and has a bodyweight of 55kg.
Robin Givens Education
Givens acquired her secondary education at New Rochelle Academy, which was an N-12 private school and was closed in June 1987. She later joined Sarah Lawrence College at the age of 15 and later graduated in 1984. She then joined Harvard Medical School for two years, but she failed to graduate.
Robin Givens Parents and Siblings
Robin’s father is called Reuben Givens while her mother is called Ruth Roper. Her parents divorced when she was only two years. Robin and her sister, Stephanie, were raised by their single mother in Mount Vernon and in New Rochelle, New York. The Givens were devoted Roman Catholics by faith.
Robin Given Husband
Given got married on the 7th of February, 1988 to a lovely and handsome husband called Mike Tyson. In May 1988, she had a miscarriage resulting in psychological disturbances in her marriage. During an interview in 2020, she revealed to Barbara Walters that her marriage with Tyson like torture, hell, and worse than anything else. She also went ahead to describe his characters, temper, and his torture actions. She, therefore, signed a divorce in October of 1988 and was given a temporary restraining order. Robin’s attorney, Marvin Mitchelson, said that the fact that Robin loved her husband, her safety was also important and so encouraged her to sign the divorce. During the divorce process, Robin accused her husband of spousal abuse while Tyson accused her of having an interest in his money. Given was announced in the newspaper that she had received a divorce settlement of $10 million from Tyson. She declined the report saying, “I didn’t receive one dime’.
Robin Givens Children
Robin adopted her first son, Michael, in 1993. In 1999,she also had a son called William with her ex-boyfriend, Murphy Jensen.
Robin Givens Book
Givens is the author and writer of the book entitled ‘Grace Will Lead Me Home.’
Robin Givens career
Givens began her career after graduating from Sarah Lawrence College. She once won the role of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom Head of the Class in 1986. She has also been involved in film roles and television shows. She hosted duties in January, 2000 on the syndicated talk show, ‘Forgive or Forget.’ Since then, she has appeared in many films and TV shows.
Robin Givens Acting
Robin is talented and well-skilled when it comes to acting. She started acting films in 1985, and her first show was called ‘The Cosby Show.’
Robin Givens Movies
- Robin Givens: Iconic Actress Stars In OWN’s “Ambitions” – The Seattle Medium
- God’s Not dead two as principal Kidney
- Airplane Vs. Volcano as Dr. Whitmore
- Unspoken Words as Mrs. Lewis
- Double-Sided as Miranda Johnson
- Enemies Among US as Gloria
- A Mother’s Prayer as Brenda
- Queen of Media as Wendy Williams
- The Family That Preys as Abigail ‘Abby’ Dexter
- Little Hercules In 3-D as Dana
- Restraining Order as Diane McNeil
- Good Night To Die as Dana
- Flip The Script as Rain Jones
- Head of State as Kim
- Love Chronicles as Monifa Buy
- Book of Loves as Lyanna
- The antibody as Dr. Rachel Saverini
- The Elite as Ashe
- Everything’s jake as Publisher
- Dangerous Intentions as Kaye Ferrrar
- Foreign Student as April
- Blackman as Kimberly Jonz
- Boomerang as Jacqueline Broyer
- A Range in Harlem as Imabelle
- The Wiz as Guest at Aunty Amma’s party
- Unknown-God Bless the Broken Road-Kareena Williams
Robin Given Net Worth
Givens has a net worth estimated to be $2 million.