Stephanie Romanov Biography
Romanov is an American model and actress, best known for playing Lilah Morgan on Angel who was born on January 24, 1969, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
Stephanie Romanov Age
Stephanie was born on January 24, 1969, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America her birth sign is Aquarius.
Stephanie Romanov Height and weight
She stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m) .She weighs 64 kgs (141 lbs).
Stephanie Romanov Education
Stephanie did her schooling and high school studies in Nevada.
Stephanie Romanov Family
Stephanie was born and raised by her father and mother in Las Vegas, Nevada and our efforts to acquire more information about her family have bore no fruits but we shall bring you up to date once we have the full details.
Stephanie Romanov Husband
Stephanie has been married to her husband a film producer, Nick Wechsler and they tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Cambodia on December 26, 2001, and the two are living a happy married life.
Stephanie Romanov Children
Stephanie and her husband Nick welcomed their first child, a baby girl, in 2005 and the couple has named their daughter Lily Andreja Romanov-Wechsler.
Stephanie Romanov Career
Stephanie first started modeling in Europe and was known at fifteen by Elite Model Management founder, John Casablancas, Her first professional modeling job was in Europe, shooting fashion layouts for Italian and French Bazaar. Stephanie then moved to New York to pursue a professional model career, leaving her family in Las Vegas and she appeared in ELLE, Vanity Fair, as well as a French Vogue. She decided to leave modeling in favor of acting in 1993. Stephanie landed her first role as Teri Spencer on Aaron Spelling’s Models, Inc. and went on to land guest-starring roles in Homicide: Life on the Street, The Sentinel, Just Shoot Me! and Burke’s Law. Stephanie starred on Angel for four seasons, playing Lilah Morgan from 2000–2003.She has also appeared in several films, including Spy Hard and Menno’s Mind, she played Jacqueline Kennedy in the critically acclaimed Thirteen Days as well as appeared in The Final Cut alongside Robin Williams.
Stephanie Romanov Movies;
- Slumber Party Slaughter (2012 film) – as Victoria Spencer
- Last Night (2010) – as Sandra
- The Final Cut (2004) – as Jennifer Bannister
- Tricks (2004) – as Candy
- It Is What It Is (2001)
- Thirteen Days (2000) – as Jacqueline Kennedy
- Sunset Strip (2000) – as Christine
- Angel (2000–2003) (recurring) as Lilah Morgan
- Dark Spiral (1999) as Soupie
- Seven Days (TV series) Episode: Sister’s Keeper (1999) – as Svetlana Vulkavitch
- Alexandria Hotel (1998)
- Due South Episode: Odds (1998) – as Denny “Lady Shoes”
- Cadillac (1997) as Kathy
- Early Edition (TV series) Episode: Redfellas (1997) – as Paulina Rosanova
- Just Shoot Me! Episode: La Cage (1997) – as Nikki Ellston
- The Sentinel Episode: The Inside Man (1997) – as Michelle Lazar
- Menno’s Mind (1996) – as Loria
- Spy Hard (1996) as Victoria/Barbara Dahl
- Homicide: Life on the Street (TV series) Episode: Fire, Part 1 and 2 (1995) – as Anne Kennedy
- Burke’s Law (TV series) Episode: Who Killed the Tennis Ace? (1995) – as Liza Dean
- Models Inc. (TV series) (1994–1995) – as Teri Spencer, and Monique Duran
- Melrose Place (TV series) (1994) – as Teri Spencer
Stephanie Romanov Net Worth
Stephanie has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2021 which includes her assets, money, and income.